Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Maybe once a week works better...


Seems like I can realistically only get to this once per week. That doesn't mean that I'm changing my goal of "an image a day"..but perhaps adding in a touch of realism wouldn't hurt. It's been a busy week...so for those of you who actually do read my blog and check for updates, I'm sorry to have disappointed. I will do better next week!

Hope that you all have a lovely weekend...its Thursday here, which is my Friday, so here's a picture to leave you with...

I took this picture last year on a desert safari and have since truly fallen in love with taking photos of the sand. I took it quickly as our tour guide was shoo-ing us back into the car, so I had to turn it into a black and white one because it was too blurry to be used in color. Once I turned it into black and white, it was so obvious where to highlight the shadows...the sand is just so photogenic...like the most perfect model with the most perfect skin and body. You just can't mess it up.