Sunday, December 11, 2011

Humdiggity

After many of my friends have consistently written to me to ask for indie music advice and suggestions, I've decided to start a little blog (hum.) solely devoted to my favorite kind of music: the lesser known, underground, under-dog, diamonds in the rough. It's something I constantly dig out for myself, so I might as well share my findings with the few of you who read my blog.

I'm still working on setting up the new blog, but in the meantime, I thought I would share a new band that I'm listening to a lot lately, called "Colorfeels". Don't ask my why, but I'm in a Nashville rock kind of mood these days. I'm loving their new album Syzygy (their album vinyl funded by kickstarter.com - love that!),in particular this song....but just for starters:



Check them out at www.colorfeels.com.

Check back soon for the link to the new hum. blogpage - where I will be gettin' humdiggity-jicky wit ya!